DISCLAIMER:Please read and follow the instructions carefully, we are not held responsible to what ever might happen to your phone(s), do at your own risk. Thank you.
- Gingerbread Version 2.3.6
- Unrooted phone
- a Custom Recovery is already Installed
- Copy and paste the downloaded zip file ('Superuser-3.1.2_-efghi-signed.zip') to the root of your SD Card (e.g. sdcard/Superuser-3.1.2_-efghi-signed.zip)
- Turn Off your phone and open custom recovery by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up.
- Install zip from sdcard.
- Choose zip from sdcard.
- Choose the file downloaded. Then confirm update.
- Look for an icon with an Android Face named "SuperUser".
- Done. Congratulations! Your phone is now rooted.